Attention all parents of Secondary School students!!!
- Unhappy with your child’s SEA results?
- Concerned about the school your child was placed in?
- Not getting the transfer you need for your child?
- Are you looking for a safer secondary school environment for your child?
- Are you concerned about your child’s performance in secondary school?
- Are you concerned about the high absenteeism rate of teachers?
- Are you looking for dedicated teachers?
- Are you looking at developing your child’s all-round ability?
Find out how CTS College Private Secondary School can help your child achieve academic and all-round success. CTS College will be hosting a free information session where you can learn about the opportunities we are providing to create an environment where your child can succeed.
Ideal for students entering Forms 1 to 5FREE INFORMATION SESSIONDate: Saturday 1st September, 2018
Time: 10 am - 11 am
Venue: CTS College
Benefits of attending CTS College:
FULL TIME (day) and PART TIME (evening and weekend) CLASSES
SUBJECTS AVAILABLE:Mathematics :: English A :: Principles of Business (POB) :: Principles of Accounts (POA) :: Physics :: Chemistry :: Biology :: Human and Social Biology (HSB) :: Office Administration (OA) :: Electronic Document Preparation and Management (EDPM)
SOFT SKILLS and PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT:Academic Writing :: Resume Writing :: Interviewing Skills :: Public Speaking Skills :: Career Guidance :: Team Building :: Conflict Resolution and Management :: Leadership Skills :: Microsoft Office :: Computer Literacy :: Designing Websites :: Building Mobile Applications :: Repairing Computers :: Counselling :: and more
- Secure Environment
- Quality Education
- Dedicated Teachers
- Air Conditioned Classrooms
- Small Class sizes
- Caring and nurturing environment
- Excellent results
- One-on-one Student Support
- Dedicated Programme Manager assigned to students
- Frequent communication with Parents
- Homework Centre
- Focus on Past Papers
- Learning in a fun and engaging environment
- Student Counsellor
- Holistic Development – Field Trips, Resume Writing, Interviewing Skills, Career Guidance Workshops, Mobile App Development, Academic Writing, PC Repairs, Computer Literacy
- Social Events Committee
- Student Council